Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Lie By Omission

Okay....so I'm really feeling some kinda way tonite. I'm in between beaus right now and all I want is a little uncomplicated grown-up fun. A night that starts with dinner and cocktails and ends with sweat and elation. No attachments. No commitments. No foolishness. No drama! Do I get my night of grown-up fun&games. NO. Why? So I have this ex-beau who is a good- time guy. Whenever he's in a relationship I stay out the picture. Whenever I am in a relationship he stays out the picture. We have had this understanding now for more years than I care to disclose. BUT... whenever we are both free its like whoa. Its like he has the spare key to my body. No....more like he knows where the spare key is hidden. You know...like when you leave the key under the mat at the back door of your house. Well we been chatting it up and threatening to hook up, but it hasn't happened. Too much grown-up responsibility and not enough time for grown-up fun. Well I find out today that the entire time we've been flirting he's got some chick preggo. Shouldn't that have been disclosed to me at some point? It may not have made my decision change. I may have still hooked-up with him on the strength of how good he is but now I can't even go there on with him. I am to annoyed that he lied. Dude, a lie by omission is just a regular ass lie.

Peace and Love,

Yum Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment